Today seem different, perhaps its because I know its the last day of Chemo application? Perhaps its because ive been awake most of the night (I get hyperactive when I don't sleep)

I have so far made the most of the excess energy knowing im going to crash later. I've so far, done the laundry, helped my hubby dismantle the now completely busted gazebo, watered my plants, all while avoiding doing dishes. I don't know why im not doing them, I know they will need to be done but for now my brain is just in avoidance of them. 

maybe today ill muster the energy to start mums painting? we will see.

When suddenly it hits, gut wrenching nausea. Whew this is the part I hate the most. Without any warning at all. 

Ok I guess for now I best curb my energy in favour of my bodies need to rest.... 

Fuck you Cancer! But im going to beat you yet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog